We put film together, tell the story, and give it clarity. That’s what we do.
Avid Media Composer, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Photoshop, Filemaker Pro, DAX/PIX/Aspera, Unity and ISIS, Sequence ClipReporter, Compressor, Workflow Management, FTP Management, Turnover and Conforms
Mob Scene, Assistant Editor • July 2016 – Current • Los Angeles, CA
• Script and edit finished Blu-ray content for Lionsgate and AMC (La La Land & unreleased Blu-ray).
• IMDB accredited AE for trailers, EPK, BTS, featurettes, sizzles, and marketing content on major features/TV shows.
• Overcutting, syncing, grouping, transcoding, archival, backup, media management, project organization, ingesting, etc.
• Shot requests, b-roll selects, soundbites, online prep, edit film clips, logging, ftp management, transcribing.
Optimus, Commercial Post-House Intern • January 2016 – June 2016 • Santa Monica, CA
• Grouping, syncing, digitizing, sizzle editing, & uprezzing for color and audio sessions.
• Contributed to the smooth operation of the facility: from coffee runs to edit sessions.
• Assisted editors and assistants with first edits, transcribing and temp music, image, and video searches.
• Volunteered AICP Midwest’s Meet.Drink.Talk social event for agency, commercial production and editorial professionals.
Coat of Arms Post, Content Assistant Editor • January 2015 – May 2015 • dir. Jonathan Lacocque
• Logged footage (interviews, b-roll, audio, photos, sound FX) shot over 4 years’ time.
• Organized folders and bins in project and pulled selects based on content.
• Synced audio from interviewees and logged interview transcriptions.
• Sorted and pulled interview selects based on documentary’s premise.
• Synced dailies and created scene & multi-cam bins.
Suicide Squad, Production Assistant • August 2015 • Chicago, IL
• Director: David Ayer • Producer: Charles Roven
• On-set, feature film, helicopter scene.
Southside With You, ProductionAssistant • August 2015 • Chicago, IL • premiered at Sundance
• Director: Robert Tanne • Producer: Bob Teitel
• On-set feature filmProduction Assistant.
WGN TV, Production Intern• January 2014 – May 2014 • Chicago, IL
• Assisted Producer as Truck PA at 30+ live sport productions for Chicago Bulls, Blackhawks, White Sox and Cubs games.
• Performed troubleshooting of technical/software problems on local workstations.
• Tape to tape dubbing; DVD duplication; archiving video to station servers.
• Screened and archived tapes of games for post-production.
• Created online advertisements for non-profit organizations.
Make it Better Magazine, Editor • October 2014 – January 2015 • Chicago, IL
• “Re:Work V”, Conference Promo, Make it Better Magazine
• “Gingerbread Homes”, Event Promo, A. Perry Homes
• “Zorro, the Sicilian Butcher”, Store-Opening Promo, TÊTE Charcuterie
Boys and Girls Clubs of America, Editor • September 2014 • Columbia, MO
• “First Position 2013-14”, Montage Promo, Boys and Girls Club of America